ABOUT US: OUR MISSION AND POLICY
Isono Revitalizing Office is a "Business Strategy Office" that creates a place where people engaged with local industries and traditional craft can be active. Like the Corporate Strategy Division in-house, we would like to work together as a department to support the management at the inside of the customer.
President / Certified Management Consultant Ken IsonoAs a "Local industry Co-developer" who walks with people in local industries, we provide management consulting services that value people and their thoughts.
Since our founding, we have been highly recognized by numerous companies and organizations focusing on local industries and traditional crafts in Shiga Prefecture, and are working on management strategies to regain pride and vitality to people and companies.
- Commissioned to be a member of "Future Creation Council at Aisho Town", Shiga Prefecture Japan.
Concluded "Contract of commissioned work" with Hikone Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Shiga Prefecture.
- Apr 2020
- Founded and assumed a president of Isono Revitalizing Office
- 2018 to 2020
- In charge of management support at the Hikone Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Shiga Prefecture as a small and medium-sized business support manager
- Mar 2018
- Registered as "Small and Medium Enterprise Management Consultant" by the Minister of the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI).
- 2017 to 2018
- Acquired overall skills in metal processing and welding at the Shiga Prefectural College of Technology called "Techno-college Maibara".
- 2015 to 2017
- In charge of HR and system implementation at Yanmar Information System Service Co., Ltd. in Osaka Pref.
- 2010 to 2014
- In charge of HR, Business Planning and system implementation at NIDEC CORPORATION in Kyoto Pref.
- Mar 2009
- Graduated from Keio University Law School (Master's Degree), Tokyo
- Mar 2006
- Graduated from School of Law, Waseda University, Tokyo
- Mar 2001
- Graduated from Japanese La Salle Academy, Kagoshima Pref.
- Seminar on Countermeasures for Traditional Craft Production Areas, hosted by The Association for the Promotion of Traditional Craft Industries in Tokyo.
Seminar on Utilizing Manufacturing to create the future, hosted by the Hikone Chamber of Commerce in Shiga Pref.
- Seminar on practical use of IT in traditional crafts industries, hosted by The Association for the Promotion of Traditional Craft Industries in Tokyo.
Training for employees, hosted by Awagami Factory in Tokushima Pref.
- Workshop of The Kintsugi Labo JAPAN
A web workshop introducing the kintsugi culture and technique was carried out in CIDAP Ecuador.
Title: ARDIS - CIDAP 2022 - CHARLA 18. - EL ARTE JAPONÉS DEL KINTSUGI
- ARDIS - CIDAP 2022 - CHARLA 18. - EL ARTE JAPONÉS DEL KINTSUGI、Apr 8th, 2022
- Introduction of The Kintsugi Labo JAPAN
An article introducing Kintsugi, which we sell through the cross-border EC, was published in the English-language news media of Saudi Arabia.
Title: Cracks of gold: How the Japanese art of Kintsugi repairs broken vessels
- Arab News Japan, 17th Jan, 2022
- Introduction of the ceramic ware coated with lacquer we have collaborated with
BioApatite, inc. in Shiga Prefecture, Japan, which is developing a new egg-derived material that contributes to the SDGs, and Mr. Suginaka of Soweido, a lacquer artisan also from Shiga Prefecture, collaborated to create a porcelain prototype that was broadcasted.
- NHK World BIZ STREAM Nov 7th, 2020
- "500 techniques by sculptors; Design pursuit by Hikone Household Buddhist Altars at a crucial stage"
This article introduces an activity of a group called "Nanaplus" from the Hikone Household Buddhist Altars, which our office is working as a co-developer.
- Nikkei, Kansai area edition, and Web Ver., Sat, Sep 14th, 2019
- Company name
- Isono Revitalizing Office LLC.
- Ken Isono
- #202, Nojiri 521, Ritto City, Shiga Pref. JPN 520-3027
- Business Overview
- *Traditional craft-related brand building, sales channel expansion and product sales business
*Brand building, Sales channel development and Product sales business related to traditional crafts, operated by our office itself
- Main Clients
- Manufacturers (including traditional craft-related companies) and IT companies
- Business hours
- 10am to 5pm (JPN time)
*Excluding Sat, Sun and national holidays